ChessBase Magazine Extra 152
Download or Post
€10.92 without VAT (for Customers outside the EU)
$15.08 (without VAT)
• 18.433 games, played between December 2012 and February 2013
• biggest tournament: TUR-ch, 1621 games (1. Dragan Solak)
• Rapid chess in Moscow with Karjakin, Grischuk, Nepomniachtchi and Jakovenko
• Moscow Aeroflot Rapid (1. Karjakin)
• CBM Extra with videos in fritztrainer format:
• Dejan Bojkov presents games played by Bent Larsen, this time Larsen-Matanovic, Zagreb 1965
• Leonid Kritz analyses another classic, this time it's a Queen's Indian game Euwe-Alekhine from the revanche match in 1937
• Robert Ris has dealt with the games of Rashid Nezhmetdinov. As his first presentation the Dutchman analyses Ciocaltea-Nezhmetdinov, Bucharest 1954.
Often ordered with...