A Black Repertoire against Offbeat Openings
€25.13 without VAT (for Customers outside the EU)
$27.14 (without VAT)
Many club players have their favourite pet opening variations which aren’t necessarily main lines. It’s important to know how to handle these variations as your opponent will likely know his systems well. In this DVD I provide a detailed Black repetoire against many of these Offbeat Opening choices. The lines I have covered include Pseudo – Trompowsky (1.d4 d5 2. Bg5), London Systems (1.d4 with an early Bf4), Torre Attack (1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 and 3. Bg5), Veresov (1.d4 Nf6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Bg5), Blackmar-Diemer Gambit (1.d4 d5 2. e4), Kings Indian Attack (1.Nf3 2.g3 3. Bg2), 1.b4, 1.b3, 1.f4, 1.g3 and 1.g4. I have gone into a lot of detail to provide a repetoire against each system, so if you know that your opponent plays a certain line, you can quickly watch the relevant chapter of the DVD for my recommendation of how to meet that variation. The subjects covered in this DVD are an essential part of any player’s opening knowledge.
• Video running time: 5 hours 03 MIN(English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: 50 Model games
• Including CB 12 Reader
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.
- 01: Introduction [10:19]
- 02: Trompovsky Main Line 1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5 Ne4 3.Bf4 - Video analysis [14:12]
- 03: Trompovsky Side Lines 1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5 Ne4 3.h4/Bh4 - Video analysis [16:11]
- 04: Pseudo - Trompowsky 1.d4 d5 2.Bg5 f6 3.Bh4/Bf4/Bd2 - Video analysis [29:57]
- 05: London Main Lines 1.d4 d4 2.Bf4 Nf6 3.e3 c5 4.c3 Nc6 5.Nf3 Qb6 - Video analysis [14:10]
- 06: London Side Lines 1.d4 d4 2.Bf4 Nf6 3.Nf3 and 1.d4 d4 2.Bf4 Nf6 3.e3 c5 4.dxc5/Nc3 - Video analysis [17:09]
- 07: Torre Attack 1.d4 Nf6 2.Nf3 e6 3.c3 c5 4.Bg5 d5 5.e3/Nbd2 - Video analysis [19:33]
- 08: Veresov 1.d4 Nf6 2.Nc3 d5 3.Bg5 Nbd7 4.Nf3/f3/Qd3/e3 - Video analysis [20:30]
- 09: Colle Zuckertort 1.d4 Nf6 2.Nf3 e6 3.e3 c5 4.Bd3 d5 5.b3 Nc6 6.Bb2 Bd6 7.Nbd2/Ne5/0-0 - Video analysis [11:03]
- 10: Blackmar Diemar Gambit 1.d4 d5 2.e4 dxe4 3.Nc3 e5 4.Nge2/Nxe4/Be3/dxe5/Qh5 - Video analysis [17:56]
- 11: Kings Indian Attack 1.Nf3 d5 2.g3 Bg4 3.Bg2 c6 4.0-0 Nd7 5.d3 e6 6.e4/c4/b3 - Video analysis [16:58]
- 12: 1.g3 d5 2.Bg2 e5 3.Nf3/c4/d3 - Video analysis [15:27]
- 13: 1.b4 e5 2.Bb2 Bxb4 3.Bxe5 Nf6 and 1.b4 e5 2.a3 d5 3.Bb2 Nd7 - Video analysis [09:06]
- 14: 1.b3 e5 2.Bb2 Nc6 3.e3/g3/Nf3 - Video analysis [12:41]
- 15: 1.f4 d5 2.Nf3/b3/e3 - Video analysis [17:02]
- 16: 1.g4 d5 2.Bg2 c6 3.h3 e5 4.d4/d3 - Video analysis [11:01]
- Test section:
- 17: Test 1 [04:11]
- 18: Test 2 [04:13]
- 19: Test 3 [08:19]
- 20: Test 4 [05:13]
- 21: Test 5 [05:07]
- 22: Test 6 [04:48]
- 23: Test 7 [03:45]
- 24: Test 8 [05:58]
- 25: Test 9 [03:27]
- 26: Test 10 [04:36]
Often ordered with...
The London System with 2.Bf4
by Simon Williams
"Simple yet aggressive!" Enjoy this new exciting DVD by Simon Williams. Let the famouns Grandmaster from England show you how to gain a very exciting yet well founded opening game with the London System (1.d4 d5 2.Bf4).
The English Opening Vol. 1
by Simon Williams
Williams main teaching method behind this set of two DVDs is to teach you some simple yet effective set ups, without the need to rely on memorising numerous complicated variations.
Exchange on d5 in the Slav and Queen's Gambit
by Simon Williams
On this DVD, we will look at a simple-to-learn yet surprisingly effective system that White can play after 1 d4 d5. In all cases White will play 2 c4 - and if given the chance, 3 cxd5!
The Accelerated London with 2.Bf4
by Nigel Davies
On this DVD Nigel Davies explores these fascinating plans which give the London System a lot of bite and offer scope for creativity.