This DVD mainly deals with two things:
1) Some of the most interesting lines in the King’s Gambit starting with 3 Nf3, especially concentrating ‘on the refutation of the King’s Gambit (Fischer)’ 3...g5. I have given the reader a full repertoire, that they can play with 3 Nf3, so all lines are covered. We also briefly look at the crazy 3 Be2 3 d4 and 3 Nc3.
2) The King’s Gambit Declined – What happens if Black does not play 2...exf4?
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 14/Fritz 16 or included Reader and internet access for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10-compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet access for program activation.
The DVD covers:
1: The Caveman hack attack! - 1 e4 e5 2 f4 exf4 3 Nf3 g5! 4 d4 g4! 5 Bxf4!? - An interesting and crazy way to sacrifice a piece against Blacks main response.
2: The more restrained approach: - 1 e4 e5 2 f4 exf4 3 Nf3 g5! 4 d4 Bg7 5 Nc3 d6 6 g3!
3: Black avoids playing 3...g5 – All other variations are briefly looked at.
4: Other crazy King’s Gambit ideas – 3 Be2, 3 d4 and 3 Nc3 are looked at.
Part 2 – The King’s Gambit Declined
5: 2...Bc5 – Recommended in a number of books, this line is a very popular approach from Black.
6: 2...d5 – All variations are covered.
7: 2...Nc6 (The Miles variation)
8: Other possibilities
• Video running time: 5 h 33 min (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Exclusive training database with 50 selected games
• Including CB 12 – Reader