• 10.179 games, played between October and December 2012
• biggest tournament: London classic op, 804 games (1. Melkumyan and van Kampen)
• Rapd chess in Mexico with Magnus Carlsen
• Wch Seniors 22nd
• CBM Extra with videos in fritztrainer format:
• Adrian Mikhalchishin presents an idea in the English Opening
• Leonid Kritz analyses a classic, this time it's a Slav game Euwe-Alekhine from the revanche match in 1937
• Lawrence Trent has the Trompowsky Attack in his repertoire - like many other English players. He presents another Tromp game form his own practice.
ChessBase Magazine Extra provides a nice interim for those who never have enough multimedia material, and is thoroughly enjoyable.