The ChessBase Magazine is the most comprehensive and most sophisticated chess magazine there is. World class players analyze their brilliancies and explain the ideas behind the moves to you, opening specialists present the latest trends in opening theory and offer exciting ideas for your repertoire. Master trainers in the fields of tactics, strategy, and the endgame show you the tricks and techniques a successful tournament player needs! DVD with several hours of video + booklet.
|Livraison:||à télécharger, la poste|
|Niveaux:||Avancé, Joueur de tournoi, Professionnel|
The editor’s top ten
1. Hou Yifan’s temptation: the ex-women’s world champion shows how, cool as ice, she countered Bacrot in the traditional tournament in Biel.
2. Perfect start: Teimour Radjabov annotates his win with Black against the almost unbeatable Anish Giri at the Grand Prix in Geneva.
3. “Simple is good!” Together with GM Simon Williams find the simple but strong winning moves in the game Radjabov-Eljanov. (Video)
4. Are you as fast as Vishy Anand? With Oliver Reeh solve one of the deepest winning combinations in this issue. (Video)
5. No simple play in the “Double English“: let GM Mihail Marin bring you up to date on the opening after 1.c4 c5.
6. Vishy Anand and the Steckner proof: Karsten Müller presents high class technique in a classical rook ending. (Video)
7. Brakes applied to the Accelerated Dragon: let Renato Quintiliano show you a tricky positional plan for White.
8. Unprejudiced world champion: Peter Heine Nielsen annotates Carlsen’s successful premiere with the Bird Opening (1.f4) on the Grand Chess Tour.
9. With the Catalan bishop against the Rubinstein French: Jonas Lampert shows you why you may hope for an advantage with 5.g3! (Video)
10. “King in the box”: enjoy the unforgettable mating patterns in Efstratrios Grivas’ FIDE training course.
Recommendations for your repertoire
Karolyi: English A29 (Recommendation for Black)
Schandorff: Caro-Kann B19 (Recommendation for Black)
Papp: Sicilian B33 (Recommendation for White)
Quintiliano: Sicilian B38 (Recommendation for White)
Kritz: Sicilian B61 (Recommendation for White)
Kosintseva: Sicilian B66 (Recommendation for White)
Kuzmin: Sicilian B92 (Recommendation for White)
Stohl: Petroff Defence C42 (Recommendation for Black)
Szabo: Two Knights Game C56 (Recommendation for Black)
Ris: London System D02 (Recommendation for Black)
Postny: Semi-Slav D43 (Recommendation for Black)