The ChessBase Magazine is the most comprehensive and most sophisticated chess magazine there is. World class players analyze their brilliancies and explain the ideas behind the moves to you, opening specialists present the latest trends in opening theory and offer exciting ideas for your repertoire. Master trainers in the fields of tactics, strategy, and the endgame show you the tricks and techniques a successful tournament player needs! DVD with several hours of video + booklet.
|Livraison:||à télécharger, la poste|
|Niveaux:||Avancé, Joueur de tournoi, Professionnel|
The editor’s top ten
1. The world champion outplayed: Aronian analyses his win against Carlsen at Norway Chess.
2. High quality exchange sacrifice: the winner of the 2nd FIDE Grand Prix annotates his most spectacular game from Moscow: Ding Liren - Vachier Lagrave
3. „Move by Move“ with Simon Williams: deepen your knowledge of the Najdorf move by move with the world class game Ponomariov-Wojtaszek (video)
4. Classy queen trap: enjoy Aronian’s second stroke from Stavanger in Daniel King's video analysis.
5. “Reti’s mate”: in Efstratios Grivas’ FIDE Training course learn about a rare but tactically highly effective idea.
6. “No clear path to equality”: GM Postny pulls together the trends in the Queen's Gambit Accepted and comes to a critical conclusion.
7. What can you do against the Ruy Lopez Exchange Variation? Daniel King introduces you to the present state of theory (video).
8. A defensive move with diabolical hidden depths: let Rainer Knaak show you how to set the “Leonhardt Trap” in the Philidor Defence. (video)
9. Good in practice: Nadezhda Kosintseva arms you with the universal weapon universal weapon 4.e5 Nfd7 5.Nce2 against the French Steinitz Variation.
10. Hammer blow 14…Rxf3: Adhiban analyses his brilliancy against Akobian at the World Team Championship.
Recommendations for your repertoire
Papp: Benkö Gambit A58(Recommendation for Black)
Moskalenko: Dutch Defence A80 (Recommendation for Black)
Kosintseva: French Defence C11(Recommendation for White)
Kritz: French Defence C15(Recommendation for White)
Kuzmin: Ruy Lopez C83(Recommendation for Black)
Sumets: Semi-Slav D46(Recommendation for White)
Marin: Grünfeld Defence D93(Recommendation for Black)
Ris: Grünfeld Defence D96(Recommendation for Black)
Stohl: Nimzoindian E21(Recommendation for Black)
Krasenkow: King's Indian E94(Recommendation for White)