|Livraison:||à télécharger, la poste|
|Niveaux:||Avancé , Joueur de tournoi , Professionnel|
The material divides as follows:
1a) The Anti-Moscow Gambit with 6.Bh4 leads to doubled-edged play because Black will try to keep his extra pawn after 6…dxc4 7.e4 g5 8.Bg3 b5 etc.
1b) The Moscow Variation with 6.Bxf6 leads to an immediate imbalance but White’s attacking chances contain more venom than you might believe at first!
2) 5…dxc4 T he Botvinnik Variation with 5…dxc4 is Black’s sharpest option. It cannot get any crazier!
3) 5…Nbd7 T he Cambridge-Springs Variation with 5…Nbd7 is Black’s most solid option, but it still leads to a strategically and tactically complicated middlegame.
• Video running time: 5 h 41 min
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Exclusive database with with 50 essential Grandmaster games
• Including CB 12 Reader