This DVD provides everything you need to know to be able to play one of the most classical openings with Black, the Nimzo-Indian, arising after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Bb4. Nearly every World Championship and top tournament features the Nimzo-Indian. It is a well trusted “life – time“ choice for players all around the globe. The former FIDE World Champion, Grandmaster Rustam Kasimdzhanov, gives you both the concrete variations, with many novelties to catch your opponent by surprise, and the positional nuances to enhance your understanding of the opening and of the game in general.
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 14/Fritz 16 or included Reader and internet access for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10-compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet access for program activation.
– 4.e3 c5 – followed by …b6 to reach a set-up with Bb4-a5 – One of the main lines
– 4.Qc2 – with 4…0-0 as main line for black – 4.Nf3 b6 – with the idea to play Bb7 and to exchange on c3
– 4.f3 d5 – the Classical Main Line for Black (instead of the popular …c5)
– 4.Bg5 c5 5.d5 h6 – with the idea to play Nbd7-b6, a system which offers black new and promising possibilities
– Sidelines such as 4.g3, 4.a3, 4.Bd2 and others – If you play the Nimzo-Indian with white you will definitely also profit from Kasimdzhanov’s in-depth analyses.
• Video running time: 6 h 47 min(English)
• With interactive training incuding video feedback
• Extra: exclusive database with more than 50 model games and extensive analysis by the author
• Including CB Reader