Accept the Morra Gambit with confidence. Tame the Grand Prix Attack. Put fear into the heart of every tedious 2 c3 player. You can make 1...c5 a dangerous weapon whether it’s an open or closed Sicilian. If you are ready with your favourite Sicilian variation – perhaps the Najdorf or the Dragon – it can be frustrating if your opponent declines to open the position with 3 d4. That’s what this DVD tackles.
After studying this DVD you will have a repertoire of reliable lines at your finger tips against all the major Anti-Sicilians:
• 1 e4 c5 2 c3 • 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 d6 3 Bb5+
• The Morra Gambit
• 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 Nc6 3 Bb5
• The Grand Prix Attack
• 1 e4 c5 2 Nc3 Nc6 3 Bb5
• The Closed Sicilian
... and other systems.
• Video running time: 5 hours 22 min (English)
• Repertoire recommendations for black
• Suitable for club players
• Model games with typical middlegame strategy
• Interactive training including video feedback
• Exclusive database with selected 50 games
• Including CB 12 – Reader