• 24.325 games, played between February and April 2013
• biggest tournament: Reykjavik op, 1086 games (1. Pavel Eljanov)
• Zuerich Blitz (1. Caruana)
• WchT (Women), 1. Ukraine, 2. China
• CBM Extra with videos in fritztrainer format:
• Dejan Bojkov presents games played by Bent Larsen, this time Larsen-Stahlberg, Copenhagen 1958
• Lawrence Trent has the Trompowsky Attack in his repertoire - like many other English players. He presents another Tromp game from his own practice.
• Robert Ris has dealt with the games of Rashid Nezhmetdinov. As his second presentation the Dutchman analyses Ciocaltea-Chernikov, Rostov 1962.
|Level:||Tournament player , Professional|